A refined tasting plate of
the area you came to see,
in a sleek & sophisticated setting.
Nara has a long history of agriculture, taking advantage of its blessed climate and high production capacity.
By collaborating with produce local to each region that can only be foraged by the Setre Group, we deliver not only cuisine unique to Nara but also present a fusion of Nara and surrounds.
Our mission is to keep local treasures full of thought and
deliver the most delicious ingredients together with a story.
We deliver the earth’s air, water, soil, and its culture together with the local story of Nara, on a platter for you to experience.
// Opening Hours
Breakfast: 7:30, 8:00, 8:30 or 9:00*
Lunch: 11:30 - 13:30
Dinner: 17:00 or 19:30*
We pride ourselves in creating an evening of suspense and thrill as we entertain you through a performance of courses.
- // Breakfast
- Breakfast with a style of Yamato vegetables and local dishes unique to Nara. Ingredients are all sourced and harvested from local vendors in and around Nara.
- // Lunch
- Japanese fusion cuisine using locally sourced produce from Nara and served in a traditional bento box. The buffet corner offers Western and Japanese side dishes to try.
- // Dinner
- 11 courses using ingredients unique to Nara such as Yamato Vegetables and Red Beef, delivering charms fused by our highly experienced chefs.
*Vegetarian menu available
The Function Room
Our private room has been designed with the intention to create an atmosphere for special occasions, adaptable to a diverse range of the themes and people.
- Function package costs $54 per person including:
- A la carte 7 course menu with a vegetarian option available.
A vast range of alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks.